You may be asking yourself “What is Baggo & Brisket”?
WE’LL DO OUR BEST TO EXPLAIN IT, BUT IT’S BASICALLY AN EVENT THAT HAS…
Baggo: Also known as beanbag toss, corn toss, Cornhole or bags, is a lawn game in which players take turns throwing bags of beans at a raised platform with a hole in the far end.
Brisket: A massive, all-you-can-eat juicy, succulent Brisket party
This year, 100% of proceeds from the BBB event will go toward the Kendrick Fincher Hydration for Life, a nonprofit that promotes proper hydration and prevents heat illness through education and supporting activities.
Welcome to the Baggo & Brisket Benefit!
What is Baggo?
- Teams of 2 will face off
- The distance between Foot Foul Edges will be 20 ft
- Team partners face each other from opposite boards
- Each team plays with 4 bags
- Opponents alternate tosses until all 8 bags are thrown
- The round is then scored
- The last team to score on previous round tosses first
- Toss again if any interference occurs
- If opponents call a Foot Foul the call must be honored
- The losing team has choice of sides for next game
BAGGO etiquette necessitates respect for your opponent. While an opponent is tossing refrain from talking and step back out of his/her view. Only one person or the referee (tournament play) should retrieve bags when the round is completed.
How in tarnation do I play baggo? It’s a very simple game, but you can learn all about it by visiting How To Play
The BBB Tournament will be double elimination and will follow the official Baggo rules and regulations. Learn more by visiting Official Scoring
Put Me in Coach, I’m Ready to Play…
- Friday, October 27, 2017
11:30AM to 5:00PM
- The Roost Roadhouse Lounge & Event Center
3582 AR-112, Fayetteville, AR 72704
- $50 per 2-person team
- 1st Place: $500 Cash, 1 WhyteSpyder Baggo Board Set
- 2nd Place: $250 Cash
We are looking for in-kind and financial sponsors to help us raise funds for Kendrick Fincher Hydration for Life. There are two ways to sponsor the event:
Baggo Board Sponsor: $300
- Personalized baggo board: Used during event & taken home by sponsor
- 1 FREE team entry (2-person total)
- Logo on event banner
- Prominent logo/name and mentions on website
- Super love on “shout-out” page and social media
- Opportunity to promote products at event (must be approved by Event Coordinator Charles Kochel)
Door Prize Sponsor: In-Kind
A great way to get mentions at the event on our “shout-out” page and through social media. Donate a gift certificate or product with a value of $20 or more for participating attendees to win.
Email Event Coordinator Charles Kochel to submit your door prize today!
Friday, October 27th, 2017
- Registration/Check-in opens at 11:30am with live music!
- Lunch starts at 12 noon
- BBB Tournament begins at 1pm – 5pm